Monday, December 28, 2009

Three For One

We're going to go ahead and do Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one post because I'm so efficient....or a slacker....one of the two.

Here we have a Secret Service Agent, a Baby, and folks, he's back again for another year in a row...Mike Wazowski.

A little Thanksgiving fun in a pumpkin patch....

"Skipping Hippo" at his preschool Thanksgiving Feast. (Of course it would be my kid who would come up with "Skipping Hippo.")

Here's Carter at his Thanksgiving Pie Taste Testing Party at school. (Our chocolate creme pie with graham cracker crust won by the way...hoo hoo ha ha ha!)

Finally, a little bit of Christmas...we have a family tradition of making gingerbread houses every year.

Here's Taylor playing "Jingle Bells" on our $78.00 piano that I LOVE. (You heard me right...$78.00!)

Taylor set up a nice little registration table for Santa with a tissue paper table cloth, letters, cookies & a centerpiece.

Below are a few pictures of Christmas morning. I have no idea why I have no pictures of Carter. Perhaps he wasn't there? I will have to put a fake one in because once again I am a slacker.

And the best Christmas present of all....a visit from Great Grandma Reel from Dallas, Texas! The kids adore her.

Our yearly four-generation picture...

And that's all folks. Hopefully in 2010 I can become a better blogger. :)

8 comments:

sheri rog said...

i love you guys!

♥Tami said...

Nice to see an update! Looks like you had a lot of fun over the holidays!
Taylor cracks me up....I love her!

Sara said...

leslie cracks me up. i love her!

Andrea said...

hahaa.. I love you Les. I post from you is like a Sunday afternoon snack! Always pleasurable... Heeheee. just made that up trying to be as clever and witty as you! didn't work... I know. (shame.)

Stevens said...

I've got to find out where you got your $78 piano. How great is that!! It's amazing how the holidays can fly by and January drags!! Hope 2010 is a good one for you!

judy nik said...

Happiness is....new post from Leslie with some of my beautiful grandkids....Thankkkkks

Denise said...

You aren't even close to a slacker I just flat out blew Halloween off and didn't post it. Had I known clever tactics like you I would have posted them now too. :) I'm glad you guys had a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hello! My most recent post looks VERY similar to yours...I'm not so good at keeping up this blog-thingy-ma-jig either. Love your kids (and you and Willie too)! You guys need to come visit SLC soon.