Sunday, December 6, 2009

Going Private

In Jan. 2010 I will be going private. Email me at wlnikolaus@msn.com if you want an invite or just leave a comment.

14 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

add me! meredith91@yahoo.com

Turley Family said...

i want an invite! amturley@hotmail.com thanks

DeAnne Baum said...

I would love to be invited. deannebaum@aol.com

AMBER said...

Add me too. amberw08@hotmail.com

Monica said...

Please invite me!
mcoates91@yahoo.com

monica

Anonymous said...

kristigirl1821@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Umm, is this where I leave a desperate comment that I want to be your friend? And mention that I want to follow your blog for the rest of your life? Count me in dear one.

Emily said...

Weird. I just replied as my daughter and now my already weird comment seems even more weird. Anyway, this is Emily and Jaden was also Emily.

Jamie said...

I would love to be able to check out your blog and keep in touch! snjlarsen@hotmail.com

JBPacker said...

Add me too! jpacker529@yahoo.com

Dannielle said...

Me too! ddilgers@yahoo.com - Thanks!

House Of P said...

Please invite me too! :)

JRaz said...

I enjoy your writing too.

Sara said...

Hi Leslie! Don't know if you remember me or not, but I moved into the Silverlake ward (in Houston) just a few months before you moved out. I've thought about you often over the years and wondered what you've been up to. Anyway, I just found your blog tonight (thru Emily's) and would love to be invited after you go private. cwolf715@aol.com