Teacher: ....and then Mary and Joseph had to travel all the way to Bethlehem! It was a really long journey. Mary rode on the donkey and Joseph walked....
Tate: Too bad for Joseph!
Yeah...too bad he wasn't 9 months pregnant riding a donkey.
Willy, Leslie, Taylor, Carter & Tate
8 comments:
love it. love him. we told that story to the our family up here every one got the biggest kick out of it. miss you guys!
haha... yaa... that sucks for him! haha... men. even the young ones. :)
Loved the christmas card, and loved the top tens, and love you guys!! Happy New Year!
That Tate is so cute!!!
Can I be invited to your private blog????
Britany (Maya's mom :)
He is darling!!!!
He cracks me up! I wonder where in the world he could get that from. Gotta love Tate. Oh..and put me on the list when your blog goes private...stadlerfam@yahoo.com. We are way overdue for some lunch catch up, my friend. I miss our talks. You are the best!
Wow, your kids are so cute and big! Carter is just as adorable as I remember him. SO sorry to hear of the loss of your baby. Hope everyone is well.
I love your blog Leslie!!! How cute is he?!?!
i thought i commented on this one??? tate is just the greatest!
Post a Comment