My baby who is not a baby turned 5 today. Where did those 5 years go? Man I love that kid. We all do. He loves himself too and definitely does not lack in the self-esteem arena. He told my friend just the other day....
"People like me. Even people who don't know me like me."
It's true though. He's one likeable kid.
We had a party at the park with 15+ little people there. Tate was having the time of his life.
"Dad, were you at my party?"
I had this conversation with Tate a few weeks ago...
TATE: "Mom, can you get my PG-13 Toys out of the closet?"
ME: "Huh?"
TATE: "You know...my transformers."
Tate keeps the smiles coming. Happy Birthday Baby. (He said I could call him "Baby" even when he's married.)
11 comments:
Wow. FIVE!? That is so sad.
SOO funny how confident he is! Haha... that is a GOOD thing!! And besides, it's true, he's darling!!
I just love that kid!! He's so stinkin' cute! Happy 5th birthday, Tate!!!
Wish I could experience him daily. Here begins the February birthday craze for the Nikolaus clan. Happy early Birthday to Leslie and Taylor at the end of the month! We love you two!
Tate you seriously crack me up! We could totally be best friends! You even keep me updated on American Idol the guy that sang "tip toe to the window" your impersonation was classic. Love you boy and love your mother dearest for teaching you to be so dang witty.
I can't believe that he is 5! He is so adorable and squeezable looking! Was Willy there or was that a cover up? :)
HA! Love it! You can tell Tate I am one of those people who doesn't know him (well and wish I did) and likes him! Happy Birthday Tate- and to you too?? Time really does fly doesn't it? And yes Twin is what I sometimes call Kort. Please come and visit us next time you guys are in town!
You are one good looking litte kid Tate! But who would expect anything less coming form Leslie and the Wildernator. I think you got that big ol' personality from the great state of Texas. You know what they say...
All 3 of them - and all 5 of you - are choice. When I'm with you I feel like I'm pretty close to heaven (until all the non-Nikolauses in the room start to insult me). But that doesn't detract from your absolutely great family.M
oh how fun. another happy birthday to the big man! love you, tate!
I think I know where he gets his cute sense of humor. What a cute big boy!! It is sad to see them growing up so fast. My baby is almost 4 and I hate thinking about it!
I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a funny little monkey he is!
Post a Comment