Taylor is 10 today...that's a decade and almost a dozen! She's grown up right before our eyes. We celebrated her day all day today. I checked her out of school to go to lunch with Willy & I...on the way there, the car battery died. Awesome. After our birthday trip to Checker Auto Parts, we went to Chili's. It was so fun to be with Taylor. She's my little buddy. I think she had a good time regardless of the hiccups, but what she was really looking forward to was her slumber party that night. Taylor has been a "party planner" since she was 3 years old. For me, that was the most fun part was planning everything with her.
10 girls...spa night...mud masks...cucumber slices...pedicures...movie & popcorn...Panda Express...homemade strawberry cake...presents....faces in whipping cream...making waffles the next morning on MY birthday...it was all good. I'd honestly do it all again for that girl.
(That is really just a figure of speech...don't plan on doing it again for at least another decade.)





P.S. I think Carter had an alright time.
2 comments:
so cute.
i think tate's havin' a pretty good time, too. :)
Holy Crap you are a brave women to allow that many girls spend the night sister! Happy late birthday, I wish I'd thought of the 3 way card idea, it's a good one. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment