
My father-in-law makes his own birthday cards...or sometimes he'll just cross out "Merry Christmas" and write "Happy Birthday."
He also likes to kill 3 birds with one stone. This is what I got in the mail mid-February for Tate's, Taylor's & my birthday (along with a nice check.) Can you guess who's who?
So typical...so funny...so beats my Goodwill 90's man shirt I got last year. Love ya Shorts!
8 comments:
love the card. happy belated b-day
haha!!! wow. i have no idea who any of them are? Is it the kids? Funny shorts. :)
I l.o.v.e tay's birthday cake! SO simply CUTE!!! And it actually looks tasty too. :) Happy Birthday Tay Tay, and Les, Les. ;)
you are making me crack up when i should be going to sleep...it's almost 11:30pm!!!
my dad. most certainly one in a million!
Okay People...
Tate is on the left;
I'm assuming it is me in the middle (with my hair rollers);
Taylor is on the right.
True art!
That's awesome! Remember when your dad brought his guitar and sang at Tay's b-day party? I was thinking about that the other day. So cute. Don't know why I am bringing it up...just remembering!:o)
That is the BEST idea I have ever heard of. I'm totally doing this from now on.
Happy belated birthday Leslie. Love you lots!! Remember when it used to be your tradition to come visit us on your birthday...wha happan?
Okay - that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment