Taylor is starting 3rd Grade. She was completely ready to go (with her room cleaned and bed made) 1 hour before we had to leave. She proudly calls herself a "School Nerd."
Carter is going into 2nd Grade. I really wanted him to wear one of his new outfits, but he insisted on his "Hoopsville" shirt. I'll save that battle for School Picture Day.
Mostly today I just feel grateful and extremely blessed to be the mother of these 3 amazing souls. I hope they know how much I enjoyed them this summer, and how much I truly love being their mom. As the saying goes, "It seems like just yesterday..."
12 comments:
So jealous!!! I have 5 more days, or as my kids would put it 5 more sleeps!
you are an amazing mom to 3 amazing kids! hooray for school!!
tate too young??? nah...put the little guy to work. he's the perfect size for those baseboards.
you better be posting more often now that you'll have a little bit more time. Ü
Your kids are so adorable! They've grown up so much in the last few years and look just as great as you and Will.
love the hoopsville shirt!
my boys picked the shoes this year...no not bright green crocs...but just a step above!
They are all so adorable! You guys are awesome!
I will never forget the fun times we had going to the pool and how cute your three little kids were. They sure have grown. You were such a good example to me. You are a great mother. By-the-way I love the new picture on your blog title it brought back memories of the beach. I wish we could have ran together too.
I love that Taylor is a "school nerd". And I loved your comment on Lyndsay's blog about Mr. Jorgensen. I, too, can remember that day like it was yesterday.
How fun! Though a little gut wrenching! I couldn't do it yet. I'm keeping Jack one more year...but when they go, I hope they look forward to it like your kids! So stinkin' cute! and can gracie be a "school nerd" too and be as smart as Taylor!
I just kicked my kids out to school a few weeks ago, the only difference was that the only sadness I felt was that Addie has a year to go before kindergarden! (wow, I am a bad mom!)
CUTE kids, that's all I have to say!!
Hoopsville beats a new "outfit" anyday.
Little cuties. Are you loving your free time my friend? Girltime Lunch is on the horizon.
Post a Comment