Monday, May 19, 2008

More of Little Tate






6 comments:

sheri rog said...

what a cutie! i love these pictures of him. he looks so darn cute!

wasn't sat night fun!!!

so long hunt's hideaway...we love you! Ü

New Lewis Happenings said...

He's so dang cute!! I love it!

Turley Family said...

They did a great good jot! He is too cute, very photogenic...all your kids take amazing pictures!

Andrea said...

Haha... he is like perfect in every single one! That kinda sucks for you when you try to pick which ones to buy... (you bought the disc didn't you??) :) He is so cute. Totally looks like Willy!

JenJen said...

Oh I just love Tate!! He is so dang cute... they all are awesome.

Papa Linus said...

Full Disclosure: Shamelessly Proud Grandfather Alert--------
Man do I have some of the cutest grandkids on the planet. Thank you, Leslie (aka "The Cute One") for blessing our lives with these two boys and your (and mine) angel from heaven, Taylor Ann. They bring a joy to my life that I never dreamed was possible.