Friday, May 16, 2008

Father & Sons


My friend, Susan Stidham, edited this picture of 'da boys at Father & Sons. Anyway, I just love it. So, today I am bragging about how sweet my boys are (father included.) They had a great time at Father & Sons, and Taylor & I had a great time at home. We ended up going out to dinner and to a play. It was pure joy to see Taylor's face as she watched. We then had a sleepover at my parents' house. I love one-on-one time with kids. It's then that we really get to know who they are.

3 comments:

Emily said...

This blogging thing is kinda fun--I'm glad we both decided to do it. Plus, I love seeing pictures of your fam and knowing what you're up to.

Rohan Shearer said...

Your blog is so fun! Willy is such a good guy - I remember Maddy babysitting for you guys a few times and Willy being so kind to her. Great picture!

Papa Linus said...

You and Will do so many things 'right' which makes me admire you both. Heaven knows you didn't learn all the 'right things' from either set of parents!