Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Brother is in LOVE

My younger brother Jeff has been a great uncle to my kids, a great brother and friend to me...now he gets to be a great husband and father.  He got hitched October 15th (on Willy's birthday) to my awesome new sis, Danielle.  It was a beautiful day to say the least.
Uncle Jeff with Taylor, Carter & Tate

My brother Bryan and his lovebug, Rachel

Jeff, Danielle & Calan coming out of the temple.

Da fam

Jeff and his new son Calan

I love this kid.

And I love this kid.  And I love pink.

And I love these kids.  I love a lot of things right now.

My family...



My Grandma Reel (still sharp as a tack) and my Mom (still sharp as a tack too...it's only fair)

I'm still loving this pink thing.

Well, here's a nice four generation picture.  And by the way, I think the cooler looks awesome there.

My lil' sis who is mucho taller than me.  Not fair.

Jeff and the Birthday Boy
This was such a special day.  I'd even do it again.

4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ITs about time you catch up :) I love reading your blog..we have the same sense of humor :) I LOVED reading about you getting caught at the Shamu Show breastfeading! ha, you know the guy that did that is STILL talking about you!
Cute kids and fun vacations :) You need to move into our ward..we are way better than AR2 and would be fun to hang out with :)

Emily said...

How fun to see all of the Carter's--you guys look great!! I even loved seeing Grandma Reel!

I received Jeff's invite--what a good looking couple. And I'm not just saying that because he said I looked hot at your Grandma's viewing ;)

sheri rog said...

so lovely! all of it. (even the cooler)

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

What a wonderful family gathering and purpose.