Monday, November 1, 2010

A Bee, A Rapper & A Pirate

Guess what?  I love Halloween.  I think it's because I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.  In Arizona, the weather begins to cool down a bit, I enjoy being outside again and smelling the fresh air, I love the kids' excitement and on a less profound note...I love Halloween decorations. 






As Tate said his prayers on Halloween night, it went something like this....
TATE:  Heavenly Father...thank you for all our blessings.  Thank you for our family.  Thanks that we could have a fun Halloween.  I bet you had fun watching us!

9 comments:

Sara said...

oooh! tate is the best!

♥Tami said...

Ha ha! That's awesome!

sheri rog said...

i'm startin' to love it too. all the family pics from the vaca to halloween were great! i bet He loves to watch tate do all most everything!

judy nik said...

Love those kids!!! and you and Will, too, of course!! Thanks for taking time to post these.. Grandma Jude

Andrea said...

haha!!! that rapper is cla-ssic! And Tay Tay is so grown up. I can't believe how much older she looks without the glasses!! Love them all!!

Emily said...

What were you and Willy for Halloween? I wanna see some pics.

Your kids look great! I love the rapper!

Anonymous said...

I need to keep up on reading your blog. It makes me laugh EVERY TIME! Halloween is the best- I concur. We are coming down there in Decmeber for a wedding and hope to see you guys! My mom gave me your number and I need to call you- I will give you a jingle soon!

Stevens said...

Nice teeth Carter!! and I love Tate's prayer. That is too sweet.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun seeing you guys last month! I love your fam- wish you lived closer! That Tate is a hoot! Mike and I still crack up over his comment about Carter's prayer the day we were there. You should be so proud of your kids (which I have no doubt you are). Your family pic turned out great. Hope to see you guys again soon!