Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy Mom Meets Sweet, Innocent Child


This kid is constantly drawing and leaving the pictures all over the house.   A few months ago I found this paper lying on my bed.  It's Tate's way of apologizing.  He writes notes and draws pictures with it.

What is that in my hand?  Oh, it's Tabasco.  Yep, that's me threatening him with it.  That's him crying alligator tears, yet both of our mouths are smiling.  Despite the crazy mean eyebrows, our love conquers all with three hearts "rising above" if you will.

On a side note, I think I really do look that crazy when I'm upset.  Way to artistically catch me at my best, Tate!

3 comments:

Sara said...

awww! i love it--the crazy eyed tabasco wielding mother! i have been her before.

and i love your photo on top of the blog.

Emily said...

I hope when you're mad at your kids you run at them with arms in air, moving your entire body from side to side (you know, the Grover run you used to do at me.) I showed it to my kids the other day and they thought it was hilarious. Oh, and they loved another little walk that I showed them--much better than our competitor's walk. Sorry Trish and Em, but now we have the Garn boys and my kids on our side.

Emily said...

Love it. You know you learned that here in Texas.