Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Disneyland Fall Break 2010

 We just had to get out of town.  Willy and I needed a break, so we took the kids to the happiest place on earth.  Now, I will say that on Fridays, calling Disneyland "the happiest place on earth" may be a stretch for me, but it was still pretty awesome.

Pooh Stalker


This was Friday night at about 9:00 pm.  Tate was out of gas.



Uh, notice that Taylor does not have her glasses anymore!  She got contacts at the beginning of the school year and is doing fabulous with them.  I love her baby blues.


Sunday night we went to Goofy's Kitchen with our good friends, the Morgans.

The birthday boy gets a treat from Goofy.

Does Carter look happy to you?  Should I be worried he looks so happy?  Nah....
Saturday we went to Newport Beach.  It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. 



That is a ladybug on Tate's finger if you were wondering....



The infamous Nikolaus Kid Beach Pose....
I had to end with this one...Willy with his Dew.  (Intervention time?)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Why is it that I love the picture of you walking behind Pooh? Probably because it is so Leslie!

BTW, did "the walks" you know, mine and yours and Trish and Em's for my kids. Didn't tell them whose was whose. And yes, our's won. Do it for your own kids and let me know the results.