Well, being the awesome blogger that I am, I thought I'd post some pictures of our San Diego trip we did at the end of July. Better late than never...I'm a firm believer in that saying. We love going to California, but I must say that San Diego was COLD! Our desert buns were shivering the whole time!
One of our first stops was Sea Port Village where we met the parrot man.
Our own D-backs were in town, so we had to support them. Too bad they stunk it up.
We went to La Jolla Beach...it was freezing...it was crowded...and there was a jellyfish watch. However, we loved it anyway.
| Every time we are at the beach I make the kids pose like this. I wonder how long they will humor me! |
Our last stop was Sea World. The last time we went to Sea World was in San Antonio about 5 years ago. It was then that I was caught breastfeeding on the Shamu Cam. That's right....my one and only time breastfeeding in public.
| Here's the big phat whale Willy won for Taylor. It was fun getting that in our car for the way home. |
| Not sure what's happening here, but I thought it was funny. |
2 comments:
Hurray!!! Thanks so much...loved them all...great pix, great people, great day at the temple,
Did the basketball guy pay Will to go away? At least I guess that's where the pink whale came from? Don't think I've ever seen Tate not smiling...it's a first...He's even cute there! Love you all..much. Grandma Jude
Love the pictures! Oh, and I wanted to tell you, I gave you a shout-out awhile back on my blog:
http://cushclan.blogspot.com/2010/09/goodbyes.html
Post a Comment