Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to My World


Carter and Tate were sitting down at the table tonight doing some homework. Carter was working on his math, and Tate was practicing writing his name. I was lucky enough to witness this hilarious yet insightful conversation between the two of them.

Tate (under his breath): Ahhhh, this is so boring.

Carter (monotone): Welcome to my world.

Tate: Man, this is reduckulous.

Looks like they have it pretty much figured out. That's all. The End. Good-bye.

12 comments:

Lara said...

love it.

Monica said...

That IS hilarious!! Hey, I want to run the Turkey Trot with you and Mariann!?

New Lewis Happenings said...

Classic!!

♥Tami said...

LOL! That is funny! Made my day!

Julie said...

So funny!

Stevens said...

My guess is that Taylor never says anything like that!! Boys, boys, boys!! So cute!

Emily said...

I love those two boys. Well, I wish I knew Tate better but if he's anything like Carter than he's the man too. BTW, love the curtains and paint color.

Denise said...

That is funny! What cute boys! I bet the ladies are loving them. :)

Taylor said...

Homework rules! Let's just hope Tate takes after me. :)

JBPacker said...

What handsome little guys!!!

Turley Family said...

they are so stinkin cute. love it. that boy can always put a smile on my face.

Andrea said...

haha... so cute. HELLO LITTLE WILLY in the last pic!!