Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let's Pretend It Is Still the First Day of School...


Can my little girl really be in 4th grade? Taylor is one of those kids that looks forward to school and often requests additional homework. Huh??? (I'll give you a few seconds to recover.)Summer is entirely too boring for her. The day before school started she couldn't even fall asleep because she was so excited. You would've thought it was Christmas Eve for crying out loud. She just LOVES school that much.

Here's my little stud boy getting ready for his 3rd grade year. Carter likes school too...however, he likes SEVERAL things more than school. He's a busy little guy this year playing baseball, soccer and going to Scouts. He is tuckered out when he gets home but still the sweetest kid ever.

Tate and I are really missing these two chicken nuggets during the day. It's always a happy time when they walk in the door. They are really growing up. As much as I try to savor the moments, I am in constant awe of their growth, development and transformation into the wonderful little people they are becoming. Being a mom has got to be the best gift I could ever think of.

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

4th and 3rd grade???? Could that really be possible? I hate that they have to grow up! Savor it as long as possible!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz- Your kids are so cute! Seriously. They also have cute personalities and are such good kids! You are blessed! I wish we could see you guys more! How are you feeling? Hope all is well!

JBPacker said...

Wow, they really have grown so much. Looks like Taylor is turning into a beautiful little lady and a brainiack. You are very lucky.