Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool


It was Tate's first day of preschool today. No, it is not his preschool setting in the background...that would be my preschool. If you'll remember, he has been expelled from my preschool. Instead he is going 3 days a week to Miss Juliette--and he is one excited, grown-up little boy. Except for that he loves his whoobie (or ragged piece of material).

I did let him know that he could NOT bring "Whoobie" to preschool. He is saying his final good-bye for the day. One day I'm going to do a post on just Whoobie.

Here he is getting out of his sweet ride.

Note to self: Next year refrain from the Crystal Light Fruit Punch.

Who knew I was going to miss my little companion so much? I flippin' love this kid.

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

Cute pictures! Glad to see an update!

Sara said...

i love that you said flippin. always making me laugh.

Papa Linus said...

Delightful pictures of my dear grandchildren. Thanks for sharing your life with us through your blog.