Flowers, cards, emails, texts, yummy dinners and goodies, help with kids, visits, thoughtful gifts, words of comfort, cleaning ladies sent over to clean my house (which started as a gift given by my friend Julie, but will now be a monthly bill for Willy...it was just too great), flowers planted along my walkway by Annie and Jen, all of the many prayers offered in our behalf...thank you all.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Labors of Love
Flowers, cards, emails, texts, yummy dinners and goodies, help with kids, visits, thoughtful gifts, words of comfort, cleaning ladies sent over to clean my house (which started as a gift given by my friend Julie, but will now be a monthly bill for Willy...it was just too great), flowers planted along my walkway by Annie and Jen, all of the many prayers offered in our behalf...thank you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a pretty walkway you have at your new house Leslie! Hope your doing well. I'm sure Willy is thrilled that the cleaning lady is the new love of your life!
wow! you are truly loved. what wonderful thoughts/gifts of love sent your way.
(i contributed prayers) Ü
wow. How beautiful. My prayers are with you and your family.
Just know that I would have done everyone of those things, every single day for you for the rest of your life. . . if you lived by me! Enticing? No, I am so glad to see your family so cared for. It makes me grateful to all of whom I've never met. You and your family are so loved and it's not surprising. Hope each day is getting better. I'll call soon.
i keep thinking about you...I hope you are doing as well as you can be. Hugs.
Leslie,
I spoke to Mariann today. I cried for you. I know the darkness that you are feeling this time, but I also know the light that will come. Please know that you are in my heart and prayers. My blog is now private, but I want to send you an invite so that you could read my post about my experience with losing a baby also. If you don't get an email today, please email me at mcoates91@yahoo.com as Marianne did not know if she had a current address for you. We love you and your family.
monica
Hey Les,
Just checking in, been thinking about you so much. I was happy to get a funny email forward from you, I always thoroughly enjoy them for more than one reason. It was so great to see you a couple of weeks ago, and I hope you threw those flowers out that we gave you after I left. Hope we can talk soon, love you!
Trisha
Hi guys,
So sorry to hear about your baby and your loss. That is the big fear being pregnant huh? I remember when Sophie was in the ICU with pneumonia right after she was born. And I remember how much I already loved her and would give my life for hers. I am sorry you lost your little boy. My heart breaks for you . We love you guys and miss you.
Post a Comment