Monday, October 12, 2009

Tate's Worst Nightmare


Yep. That's her...Tate's worst nightmare. You may recognize Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove. It just cracks me up that Tate is so scared of her. How can he be scared of this cartoon purple, skinny lady? He's even turned to a Higher Power in his prayers and asked for help to not dream of Yzma. He doesn't blink an eye at Darth Vader, Darth Maul, or the dude on Indiana Jones who rips a man's heart out. I don't get it. Yzma???

7 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

I can relate to that...she freaks me out a little.
I sure love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! I hope you sing primary songs to him until he falls asleep. Do you remember "The Rescuers?" Kort and I used to be deathly afraid of Madame Medusa when we were about Tate's age. I totally feel for you Tate! Hope you guys are doing well!

JBPacker said...

It must be her extremely yellow teeth. Poor kid, who would of thought YZMA?

Denise said...

Maybe high strung women scare him. Obvioulsy you are so petty since he's not too scared of you. At least he won't marry someone like her. :)

Denise said...

That was suppose to say aren't posh. Isn't she a snobby, bossy chic?

Monica said...

My boys are horribly scared of any of the "bad ladies" in any of the Disney movies. The witch in Snow White almost puts them under. Cute post Leslie!

JRaz said...

This will be one of those things you two can laugh about when he's older.