Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tate's Currency


All kids have their own currency. Tate's is Madelynn. I can get him to do ANYTHING if I tell him he can play with Madelynn. (Thanks Anne Marie for the amazing pic)

13 comments:

sheri rog said...

look at that pic. i love it. (and him)

♥Tami said...

So Cute!

Turley Family said...

There friendship is priceless! They are so stinkin cute together!

Andrea said...

That scorpion post is hilarious... and that picture of Tate and Madelynn is SO cute. Love it.

Lyndsay said...

What a cutie!

DeAnne Baum said...

I haven't looked at your blog lately....you are hilarious! Have you found any more scorpions?

Your son is freakin adorable. Well, I guess we weren't invited to the last party.....so sad!j/j Even tho it sure would have been fun. We need to get together. I need a girls night. When is a good time for you? Lets do it.

Turley Family said...

You are not to paranoid! Actually I thought Karstin was feeling better and would be able to come to Tate's party so I called to let you know that we would stop by....then that afternoon Karstin was so tired that he just laid around and he didn't look so good.

So I decided to skip the party. He was so bummed, but I thought he should rest. He had missed a week of school and getting out to a party would of been really awesome for him, but it was so out of character for him to lay around the house. I usually can't get him to sit down for to long.

Anyway, he is a lot better and he would love a play date with Tate!

Lara said...

that is so very cute! I loved the story from Taylor too! Your family is just way too cute! By the time we get back, Taylor will be old enough to babysit for me!

Rohan Shearer said...

What a great picture! Definitely belongs in a magazine somewhere.

Papa Linus said...

I got caught up today and loved every word of it - but the pictures take the cake. I am the luckiest, most blest Papa in the world to know these wonderful little people - oh, and I kinda like their mom and dad, too!

Les, you may not be June Cleaver but I bet, if you could talk to JC, she would think it pretty cool to be you, Lester.

I agree with the comment that says the Tate/Madelyne picture should be in a magazine somewhere. I'd submit it, I really would.

JBPacker said...

He just can't get any cuter.

I hope all your scorpions are gone. I must have sounded like a real wimp when I was complaining about the roaches at St. Andrews.

Anonymous said...

hey cuz! it's katie (carter) tingey. how are you!? I have been reading your blog for the past half an hour...so great- and your kids are beautiful! Next time you guys are in town- please come and visit and get all of your siblings to visit too- love you guys!

Emily said...

Wait a second...what about Kate? She is going to be so sad to see Tate with another woman. I will have to hide this post from her. After all, what is cuter than when a couple's names rhyme?