Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

Tate's singing his version of Linkin Park's "In the End." I recorded him on my camera sideways because I am smart and thought I could flip it. I tried re-recording it later, but it just wasn't as pure, ya know? So, cock your heads to the right and Happy Friday!


While we're at it....how about some Disturbia?

Little Boys RULE!

7 comments:

♥Tami said...

HILARIOUS!

New Lewis Happenings said...

So funny!! You gotta love little boys!! I'm glad they're feeling better!

sheri rog said...

yup! she wen nuts! after their 2 videos she said "taylor?"
Ü

i loved all the nice dance moves, too. tate's head shake & arms in front of his body were so darn funny!

JBPacker said...

They are both very cordinated. Awesome moves and great singers. I love it.

Papa Linus said...

I just took some meds for my headache, but I loved these videos. Maybe you can take a video of Bryan to post on his website!?!?

I hope there are more grandsons in my future but, if there are not, I will feel just fine, because I have 2 of the most handsome, adorable, smart, athletic, computer savvy (come on, throw me a little bone....) grandsons in the world. And I particularly love the fact that they are both Mommy-boys and Daddy-boys, and that's a tribute to Leslie and the Wildonator, and the spirit that is in their home by virtue of the fine lives they lead.

Turley Family said...

I think Madelynn watch Tate video like a 100...she couldn't stop giggling! cute boys!

Denise said...

That is hilarious! Tate's voice sounds like Carter's did when you lived here. What cuties! I loved hearing your laugh at the end of Tate's rad moves, dude! :)