I'm behind, so I'm going to start with some Halloween pictures. This is also the door to our new house. Tate is Mike Wazowski, Taylor is a waitress, and Carter is Eric Byrnes from the D-backs.

Here is my only close-up of Taylor...and she's with all the boys.

Here's our Eric Byrnes. (Oh how I love both of them!)
Lil' Man Tate sporting a smile.

I'll end with Chicken Man. Tate and his friend Madelynn followed this poor guy around all Halloween night. Tate even honked his chicken buns at one point (or maybe it was me...no, it was Tate.) The Chicken Man was then nice enough to pose in a picture with his two fans.

It was a great night! Still have lots of candy. Here's a shout-out Emiwee....remember when you would only allot yourself one piece of candy everyday, and you had candy until the next year? I think about that every year!!!! What discipline!
11 comments:
Very fun! How exciting that you get to move into a new house too! I'm excited when we finally have a "real" job too! Hugs.
I am laughing so hard right now. I explained my trick-or-treating candy philosophy to my children this year and they were not down with the whole idea. So I told them, "Don't come crying to me when your candy well dries up mid-November." love--emiwee
I am glad your alive! So jealous of the new house! Can't wait to see more pictures of it! Did you take any before and after pictures?
Now that we know your alive you'll have to do more updates!Ü
Oh my gosh- you are so right Leslie! How could we ever compete with our little friend back when we were 8 years old! She was an absolute riot!!! BTW- when you come this way next time, let's head to Classic with the kiddies and have some fun reminiscing!
finally!
great way to pick back up on posting (great pics like that!)
thanks again for the delish "noff" on sund. yummy!
I love the pictures, I love the background, and I love your new house!!!!
Your kids are adorable. Great house too! Love the pool!
What's up with the Chicken Man? Your new house looks amazing. You will have to post your updates on the house. I love the kids outfits.
Hey there Niks. Great finding you on here. I loved seeing how big the kids are. Anyway. My email is houseofjs@mac.com! Hope all is well.
I DO BELIEVE you have something to post about... so do it! :) :)
leslie...you have a darling family, I want to apologize to you for the Travis incident, I do feel so bad about that...dumb teenage years...I always love reading your comments on Em's blog...hope you can forgive me...
Post a Comment