"Mom, what is a 'brother from another mother'?
Wow. Hmmm. Not sure where to take that one.
I just told him it was like a best friend.
Then he said, "Great! Isaiah and me are brothers from another mother!"
Oh well.
Willy, Leslie, Taylor, Carter & Tate
10 comments:
i love that..."it's like a best friend". you are so funny!
i don't think that sounded as cool to carter as "brother from another mother".
it's so fitting 'cause carter's down with that kinda "rap" talk, huh? i love him!
HA! That is too funny...I think with that sense of humor of yours, Leslie, it might be rubbing off on your kids?!!
That gave Jeni and me a good laugh. Love it!
That's great! He is such a cute boy, that made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the laugh carter!
What's Willy teaching that kid! We all thought it was pretty darn funny. Luke said his good friend is named Isiah too. You guys take care.
That is so funny!
I also wanted to say that you were very clever in what you told him it meant! I'll have to remember that in case it ever comes up.
So, I guess that would make us "Sisters from another mother". It just doesn't sound as good. Carter sure is a cutie.
How about "Sista from another Mista?"
I think that is hilarious. I will never be able to hear that again without thinking of Carter & your conversation. Too cute. We miss you guys! We will be home for Thanksgiving and would love to see you if you are around...xoxo
Post a Comment