
I thought I'd spice this post up with a glimpse of the BELLY DANCING FLOAT at the 4th of July parade in Show Low, AZ. WHAT?! Who knew there were enough belly dancers in Show Low to necessitate their own float! I wish everyone could see the lady in red on the end of the float up close. She meant business, and she had her sexy-face on.
Well, that's how we started the weekend--watching the annual town parade. Candy was thrown.
Floats went by. Candy was thrown. Belly dancers came. Floats went by. And candy was thrown.Later that afternoon Willy canoed in a pond like a little mountain boy would.
One thing I love about Show Low is that the kids run wild and free (fully clothed of course). There is something about the outdoors that puts a smile on their faces.
Of course Taylor would opt to read.
We loved spending time just SITTING and TALKING on Jon & Sonya's beautiful porch overlooking the beauty.
This last picture is right before the fireworks show. We have a Nikolaus tradition to watch them over Owen's Pond. Can you get more heavenly than this?
I love the U.S.A!!!!















5 comments:
hahaha... umm... couldn't you at least CROP ME OUT OF THE SPREAD EAGLE IN THE EXPEDITION PICTURE!?!?!?! Who knew a whale could go spread eagle?! And I look pissed, which I suppose I do most of the time these pukey days... I better work on putting on a fake happy face!! It was tons of fun hanging with you guys!! <3
Looks like the perfect weekend! I love going to those small towns for Holidays!
Honestly now, was Rachelle Tyndall's mom on the belly dancer float?
another 4th of july in show low missed by us. (i'm sure it was funner without us) :)
cute pics! i love that picture of taylor in the hammock!
ps to andrea...you are funny! you look great ALWAYS!
Post a Comment