In May she had her first piano recital. She played "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. She's coming along very nicely...now we just need to buy a piano! The keyboard ain't cuttin' it anymore!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Update on Miss Taylor
During 1st grade she decided that she wanted to sell cookies to raise money for Make-a-Wish Foundation. This summer she decided she wanted to do it again. The girl has sold 19 dozen cookies to family, friends and neighbors. She charges $4 dozen - sugar cookies, chocolate chip and peanut butter. She contacted everyone herself with homemade flyers, emails and phone calls. She would keep selling if I'd let her, but I told her she has to catch up on all her orders first! She is now at the point where she can make the cookies all herself (thank the heavens above), and I just get them in and out of the oven. Although I feel like we have cookies coming out of our ying-yangs, I am very proud of her.


In May she had her first piano recital. She played "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. She's coming along very nicely...now we just need to buy a piano! The keyboard ain't cuttin' it anymore!
In May she had her first piano recital. She played "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. She's coming along very nicely...now we just need to buy a piano! The keyboard ain't cuttin' it anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
1st- wow Tay! What an outstanding little lady!! Seriously. So sweet. You are going places my dear!
2nd- I LOVE the pictures. So cute!!
She is one busy little girl! My feelings are a little hurt that I didn't get asked to buy cookies! Let me know when she starts selling again!
you have gone one great kid...
that is so cute that she is doing that, my mom just told me the other day. The cookies were REALLY good too!!
Kendall and Trevor CANT WAIT to start school together! They are SO excited! (so am I!)
Yayyyy Tayyyyy;
What a great little citizen you are...so proud, I am...Sure do love and appreciate you, as well as Tate, Carter, mom & dad. Hey, try this website...I'm still trying to get the Cheese Family Chronicles published ...www.snapfish.com Looks pretty interesting ...Love y'all Grandma Jude
i can't wait for my cookies! they are BEAUTIFUL! and how great that she's making them herself, huh. Ü
so wondeful, taylor! we love you so much over here at our house...livie talks about you guys all the time.
leslie...LOVIN' the new "do" on the blog. great family pic!
i love that girl!
she is so sweet! I just can't believe how big your kids are! I had my baby boy...check out my blog for pics!
Adorable! We would expect nothing less of Taylor. And when she owns her own high profile business that serves others and gives back, we'll be glad to say. . . she never sold us any bleepin' cookies! Well I guess they wouldn't make it to far in the mail. Wish we lived closer!
So good to see you guys! Post your pic of us. I never got to to see it or email me a copy.
Oh, and I LOVE the kids pictures! Hope you are feeling good.
I would like to place an order for cookies if she is willing. I would like 2 dozen please.
Post a Comment