So I can't just say "Easter" because the kids have been quoting Nacho Libre all week and the guy on the movie says "Easterz." Here's some pictures of the kiddos.
You guys love Nacho Libre as much as we do? lol We were saying the same thing too- so funny! Your kids are darling and I love the flowers and green grass- hmmmm...love Arizona! My brother Jon is moving to Goodyear next month for work. Just in time for a nice hot summer!
Love the pictures. I can't believe how your kids are growing up. And that picture of Willy made me laugh - just how I remember him with his top button unbuttoned. Your house looks great too by the way.
love, love, love the pics! their colors are so cute & i love the lawn behind them. (good job, will!)
i wish too, i had taken some pictures while we were over there. livie loves her time with them so much. tonight i asked her what she wanted to sing & she says "carter, tate & taylor" SO we made up a song about them. it was so cute! (i think i'll email that to taylor)
What a good looking group! We sure do miss you guys! Looks like we will not be going to Tucson but are hoping to be in the Mesa area! We will let you know. My kids miss yours so much and can't wait to see them again!
My Carter has the same shirt as your boys. Maybe they really are "brothers of another mother" as your Carter explained to my Carter when we saw you. Looking forward to seeing you again!
15 comments:
What a cute family!!!
You guys love Nacho Libre as much as we do? lol We were saying the same thing too- so funny! Your kids are darling and I love the flowers and green grass- hmmmm...love Arizona! My brother Jon is moving to Goodyear next month for work. Just in time for a nice hot summer!
We LOVE Nacho! Your family is beautiful, and I love how pretty your yard looks! We had to pretend 45 was warm...ahh, AZ at Easter...someday!
Love the pictures. I can't believe how your kids are growing up. And that picture of Willy made me laugh - just how I remember him with his top button unbuttoned. Your house looks great too by the way.
I don't think your family could get any cuter!
They are SO cute! The weather looks SO fabulous! miss you :)
Your kids are getting so big. I remember little Tate running around in his diaper at the Southdown Water Park.
Your family is beautiful. I love the flowers you planted. Nacho Libre, what a hunk!
love, love, love the pics! their colors are so cute & i love the lawn behind them. (good job, will!)
i wish too, i had taken some pictures while we were over there. livie loves her time with them so much. tonight i asked her what she wanted to sing & she says "carter, tate & taylor" SO we made up a song about them. it was so cute! (i think i'll email that to taylor)
the boys are so boy and taylor is so girl! adorable!
What a good looking group! We sure do miss you guys! Looks like we will not be going to Tucson but are hoping to be in the Mesa area! We will let you know. My kids miss yours so much and can't wait to see them again!
I'm so glad to see active boy shots, the way our family's are too... You guys look great! They just keep getting older don't they!
What a beautiful family and may I say beautiful yard too! I love Taylor in those glasses. She looks to adorable!
My Carter has the same shirt as your boys. Maybe they really are "brothers of another mother" as your Carter explained to my Carter when we saw you. Looking forward to seeing you again!
I can't believe how old Taylor looks! What a precious family.
K I'm itchin' for a new post from you!
Post a Comment