"I'm on the Wed Wings!" After the 9th or 10th game, Tate puts together that the score is always the same and everyone wins in t-ball. Yummy to my tummy.
Love that Tate! Such a cute little man! I was going through some video tapes the other night and came across one that I taped when your kids were at our house one day. Sammy and Tate were so little and so cute! :)
Oh my gosh, I'm really jealous I don't have any little ball players. Let's be honest, i don't really want girl ones. No offense anyone. I'd be okay with soccer or volleyball though. I think we'll have to be your boys biggest fans one day! Both are so dang cute... holy cow! Haha... I can't wait to hear you being "that parent!" :)
3 comments:
Love that Tate! Such a cute little man! I was going through some video tapes the other night and came across one that I taped when your kids were at our house one day. Sammy and Tate were so little and so cute! :)
Oh my gosh, I'm really jealous I don't have any little ball players. Let's be honest, i don't really want girl ones. No offense anyone. I'd be okay with soccer or volleyball though. I think we'll have to be your boys biggest fans one day! Both are so dang cute... holy cow! Haha... I can't wait to hear you being "that parent!" :)
Yay you're back! I missed not seeing things on your blog! Your family looks great!
Post a Comment